Friday, December 31, 2010

Week in Review...

With it being New Year's Eve and all, I thought it best to end the year with some pics I have yet to blog about. I figure this approach will bring me some blog closure for 2010 and I will start fresh again in 2011. I might even reinvent my blog approach. :) We'll see...anyhow here's what we had going on this last week of December.

A must on my to do list...head to Gilbert and check out the fire station.


I'm sure the question is "Why Gilbert?" Actually, our old neighbor Rebecca and her fiance' Jamie moved there before summer, and he is a firefighter. I figured kill two birds with one stone. Go check out the station AND see our friends. It was GREAT!!!

HI REBECCA!!! We missed you!!!


Checking out the trucks.


MAY DAY...MAY DAY!!!



By far the best part...the slide.


Thank you firefighters for letting us crash your pad!


A BIG SURPRISE THIS WEEK WAS SNOW!!!




This morning we topped it all off, with the Jones Family's,
Noon Year's Eve party!


HAPPY NOON YEAR!!!


The 2010 Kennedy Family
(Cutter & Christian..thanks for looking!)


BYE BYE 2010...bring on 2011!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment