I guess Christian was so excited to give me his gift.
Who doesn't need some Febreeze?!
My scooter riding boys & me at 37.
So to commemorate this birthday, I am stealing a fellow blogger's idea.
Here are 37 things you might not know about ME!!!
1. I wish my hair would grow out faster.
2. I am adopted.
3. I wish I was stronger in my faith.
4. There is nothing better to me, than dinner out with girlfriends.
5. I don't like to mix friends, but might be willing to change this.
6. I LOVE to exercise, but might love food more.
7. I will probably be going back to work in a year.
Surprisingly, I might be looking forward to it.
8. I am not a go getter.
9. I LOVE TO DANCE!
10. I am happiest in gym clothes.
11. I want to teach PE when I go back to teaching.
12. I LOVE that my kids are so different!
13. I wish I was more "routined".
14. I wish I didn't start this list...what was I thinking?!
15. I want to be a good friend...and TOTALLY GENUINE!!!
16. For not being girly...pedicures are my FAVE!
17. I wish I was friends with Kelly Ripa!
18. I LOVE drinking beer and hanging out with Collin!
19. I love that my kids can sing all the songs I like!
20. My favorite food might not be cheeseburgers anymore...maybe?!
21. I have always struggled with my weight.
22. I am happy living in Anthem, Az.
23. There is nothing better on TV to me than Friday Night Lights!
24. I am good with how I am aging.
25. I would rather sweat to death than wear a swimsuit or swim.
26. I don't like to travel without Collin.
Well, unless it's a girls trip!
27. I love being brown!
28. I am horrible with money!
No matter the amount!
29. I need to become a morning runner.
30. I believe everything that happens to me is God's plan for my life.
29. DUDE will never leave my vocabulary!
30. The Walking Dead is Collin's and my show.
31. I am horrible at helping my kids with homework.
32. My mom is my spiritual role model.
33. I am a fast food junkie!
34. When I want something done, I want it done NOW!
35. I won't get out of bed, until at least 7.
36. At this moment I am 3 years older than Collin.
Does that make me a cougar???
37. At 37, all I can say is, this is ME!
I am one blessed wife, mother, friend, sister, and daughter!
I would not change a thing!