Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday @ 7:00 PM

It's Tuesday night, and that means WIPEOUT is on TV in the Kennedy house. I have no idea when it happened, but Cutter LOVES this show! (I think he saw it on the sly somewhere.) He loves it so much that I will add tonight's episode to the other 5 or 6 episodes we have DVR'd. So along with it being on TV, it also means it's time for the furniture to take a beating. :)

Cutter doing his off the couch-twist flip.
(He is so fast that I couldn't capture the flip.)

Christian's attempt at something.

OH, and let's not forget the jumping!

Christian's turn...

So that my friends' is what's going on here on Tuesday nights. Feel free to join us Thursday, because WIPEOUT is on again, which means we'll be doing this all again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment