Saturday, April 24, 2010

THIRTY-FIVE!!!

The day has come and I am now freakin' THIRTY-FIVE!!! WHOA!!! Not gonna lie, this is the first birthday that I have actually struggled with. It seems so OLD to me, and I don't want to feel or be OLD! SO...I am going to embrace it and LOVE the idea of being 35! After all, I have an AMAZING husband, 2 BEAUTIFUL boys, and I am a very HAPPY and CONTENT person! SO bring it on THIRTY-FIVE, I am ready for YOU!!!

(I know this pic is from the day before, but wanted a pic of me at 35. So the day before is gonna have to work.)

WHAT I KNOW AT 35...

I LOVE God, and my faith is important to me. It is what guides me in life.
My husband LOVES me unconditionally.
I'm not doing too bad with my kids. I am a GOOD mom.
I know how to be a GREAT friend.
My circle of friends is going to withstand time.
I LOVE that I don't wear make up.
I can clean up good if I WANT to.
I need to lose 10 pounds.
My favorite show is Friday Night Lights.
Cheeseburgers are still my FAVE!
I am a HOMEBODY.
I AM AT PEACE with my LIFE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!







2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Love the family pic :) Happy birthday to you and I hope you have a great time with your family this weekend. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea an actual pic of lori... happy birthday girl, im just waiting for you text or emial to let me know when were on for lunch or breaky to celbrate:)

    ReplyDelete