Thursday, May 5, 2011

NO MAS!!!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!! 3 weeks has passed and today was the day...get the cast off day!!! We were up early and out the door to get down to our dr. appt. at 8:30.

Cutter ate breakfast in the car.


We brought support.


He got a pep talk from dad.


Then the saw came out...



and then the scissors.



Getting the A OK from the dr.


ADIOS!!! I am outta here!!!


SIDENOTE: I get bonus points for my somewhat craziness of my
boys being clean boys. They seemed surprised when they said Cutter's cast was in GOOD shape for having it for 3 weeks!

Don't I know it?! I'm giving myself a pat on the back. :)

I think tonight we'll celebrate...WIPEOUT is on at 7!!!
BUCKLE UP!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! No More Wipeout!!! I'm glad you have clean kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you have an endless supply of wet wipes much like another mom we know :)

    ReplyDelete