Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ahhhh...a Good Day!

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED today!!!

These two...
were BFF'S today!

It all started with Christian.


We had to hit the grocery store.
During our shopping, he saw some fruit roll ups,
and says, "Mom, can I get one for me and Cutter? I want to surprise him!"

He sure can be sweet when he wants to be!

From there...

They played marbles TOGETHER.


Then TOGETHER played trains.


They even had some downtime,
and were in agreement with what to watch.


The evening even ended with Cutter sacrificing his blue otter pop, to make Christian happy.


I love me some brotherly love!!!


1 comment:

  1. there is nothing better then one of those days... those days are the days im like DAMN I HAVE GOOD KIDS:)
    they are so lucky to have a best buddie with them always.

    ReplyDelete