Thursday, April 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD...CW is 4!!!

Today I officially no longer have a baby. :( I feel like 3 is still worthy of "my baby" status, but at age 4, I am willing to call Christian a little boy! Plus, it really feels like that kid has been 4 this whole time. Not being one for themes, this party was a no brainer! Christian LOVES trains, so we headed to the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park and had a good ol' time!

Of course after a quick nap.
(en route to party)


The birthday party train car.


How about a little red light...green light?


Or tug o' war??


We even had some parachute fun!


CAKE TIME!!!


Sawyer seemed to really enjoy himself!!!


Time to line up...


CHOO CHOO!!!


Final stop...the carousel.


I guess all that's left to say is....


Christian Walker, God picked you especially for us!!!

We love you and your underpants!!!


4 comments:

  1. I totally laughed out loud at the underpants remark!! That will be a classic for him :) We had a fun time at the party. I think Christian had a wonderful 4th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well lady you sure are speedy.......4 hours after the festivities, you are good! thanks for inviting us, we had a super fun day!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday you cute little kid. im so glad you got to party at the train park, I LOVE THAT PLACE! and i think you onto something with workin a little cat nap in before the big party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Underpants Underpants Underpants and that's all I have to say about that! Hppy Birthday Christian your MOm knows how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete