Friday, October 29, 2010

Gearing Up....

Last night we tackled the big Halloween costume decision. I think some were getting worried I was waiting too long, but I know my kids!!! We went from Cutter wanting to be nothing and not caring about trick or treating, to a football player, police man, to a vampire, then back to the police officer. Christian seemed to be pretty locked in to his decision in the beginning on being Iron Man, and even had his one liner, "I am Iron Man". That's all we heard, then in the last few weeks, we went from Iron Man, to Transformers (Megatron and Bumble Bee), then an acrobat (WTH?), to the final choice...GI JOE. That came out of nowhere! ANYWAY...we headed off to the Halloween Superstore and hit pay dirt!

Here we are...

The browsing begins...


The final decsions...


The biggest shocker was how freakin' expensive costumes were?! Who knew?! Cutter's will for sure be recycled for next year, if I have any say!!!

Next Halloween happening...PUMPKINS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment