Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday morning with Mom!

This morning the boys had well checks, so that meant no racing to get Cutter to school.  He even talked me into letting him stay out until I took Christian at noon.  I guess it didn't take much convincing.  :)  So we had a fun little morning the 3 of us!

I started the morning with a quick photo session.



That ended like this...

 

Oh well...off to the Dr.


Well...my twins...have a 2 pound difference, Christian being the heavier, 
a 1/2 inch height difference, Cutter hanging on to the tallest kid by a thread, 
and Christian was mortified to have to wear the gown!
 

We decided to hit the "nice" Walmart off Cave Creek.
 

Then hit home for a quick 30 minute play session outside, before we hit Barro's for lunch.
 


Can't think of a better way to spend a morning, 
but so glad 12:05 came!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment