HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!!
We had a little bday celebration at DQ.
Oh, do I dare do the 35 things about Collin???
Maybe, just a top 8...35=3+5=8. :)
1. He loves his basketball.
2. People up here tend to call him the mayor of Anthem.
He seems to know a lot of people.
3. He is very cautious when it comes to money.
THAT IS A BLESSING!
(I still suck with money.)
4. He is happy at home with us, sitting outside, watching the kids scooter.
5. He is the homework helper.
6. He tries to come to all things at school.
7. Is hard on himself when it comes to work.
8. HATES running but will do Pat's Run with me!
(I think it's for the Zipps shirt.)
Collin, WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you, and ALL you do for this family!!! You are my best friend, and can always make me laugh, support all my "redo's" and "here's what I am going to do's". You are a FABULOUS dad, and a good friend to others!
HAPPY 35th birthday!!!