Monday, July 19, 2010

COME AWAY WITH ME...

So, how was my lobster teaser??? I'm sure enough to keep you at the edge of your seat for my bloggity blog New Hampshire style! That's right, we are back (got home about 90 min ago) but didn't want to leave anyone breathless with anticipation, so here we go...OH, not to worry, I will break the trip up for you all! :) (DISCLAIMER: I had better pics but for some reason I can't get them to transfer. :( BOO HOO!)

We took off bright and early Wed. AM to Collin's brother's wedding destination in New Hampshire! WOO HOO! This was an all day travel day so fingers were crossed that the boys would make it.

We had some entertainment.


We had a napper.


Oh, and some food on the go!
(We had a quick layover.)


DESTINATION REACHED: RAINY BOSTON, MA
PLAN: rent car and head to NH


THE NEXT DAY...

After some serious sleeping in, we decided to go check out the town. I LOVED the buildings, the architecture, the water, and even the humidity. :)

Cutter and Christian were all about the bridges.


Note to self: Do not put new shoes on child before testing them at home.


Here's what happens when you don't test the shoes...I carry the kid with the sore feet!


We had a FAB outdoor lunch!
Christian was planning our next move.


Cutter was done cooperating with taking pictures.


The boys from AZ also did some swimming.




BEST OF ALL: They scored some goods for being wedding guests.
(Uh, kept them busy and from fighting with each other briefly.)


I guess we needed reinforcements...AKA...the cousins are coming!!!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about it and to see you :)

    ReplyDelete